• SUFU Sock Drive
• Interview with Terrence Reidy
• SUFU’s 2018 Ad Book
• SUFU’s Annual Appeal
• Avery Olmstead Receives Advocacy Award
• SUFU Members: Enjoy the Outdoors
• 5 Questions with Tucker Conley
My name is Tucker Conley, and I am the chairperson-elect of Speaking Up For Us (www.sufumaine.org), Maine’s self-advocacy organization for adults living with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities (I/DD).
As someone living with a disability, myself, I was very angry and frustrated when I … Click Here for the full article.
• SUFU Gives Back!
• SUFU’s Transportation Bill
• What is a Leader?
• 5 Questions with Christine Grundy
• SUFU’s Making a difference
• The SUFU Board Wrote a Bill!
• Sarah’s Poems
• 5 Questions with Alex Merrill
It’s the first issue of SUFU’s Newsletter: The Connector - Enjoy!