10 Things about Avery You Didn’t Know…
- When I was in the 3rd grade, I wrote a 1 page book called, “The Mystery on 12th Avenue”.
- When I was in the 5th grade, I wanted to be a police officer.
- When I was in high school, my brother put so much hair gel in my hair, that it cracked & I looked like I had dandruff all day!
- I took some dance classes in my wheelchair, when I was in college.
- I once ate birdseed at a wedding because I thought it was chocolate (I was 26). :)
- I’m scared of rats & heights. I’m scared of flying on planes, too, but I still do it because going places is fun!
- I went white water rafting one time & was so scared, I almost peed my pants!
- I love acting & I need to get back to doing it.
- If I could get paid to watch tv all day, I’d do it.
- Even though I’m from Maine, I don’t like lobster or Moxie soda (Sorry, Chris Haywood!) :)
What else would you like to know?
Tell me something about yourselves, too!
You have to post on the blog for me to answer, though!
Until next time,
If you enjoyed this article, Get email updates (It’s Free)